Hello! This post is super late for several reasons, including my computer not agreeing with me and whatnot. But here are the five beauty products that have really impressed me this month!
1. e.l.f. Brow Kit
How did I live without this, I do not know. Usually with e.l.f. it’s a hit and miss, but this is definitely a hit! I am amazed by the way this makes my eyebrow game look awesome. The powder is pigmented and so easy to work with and the wax is very creamy.
2. COVER FX Matte Setting Powder
I got this deluxe sample because I had never tried any COVER FX products and was genuinely curious about how true to claim this was. I have super oily skin and while it is true one cannot rely on solely makeup to diminish oiliness, this setting powder did exceed my expectations. It controlled my oil production quite well, and I’m pretty sure that a full size will be purchased in the future.
3. L’Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Plush Plum
Even though this isn’t as moisturizing as it claims, I cannot stand the utter beauty of this shade! It works so well with my skintone and makes me look polished without being too overdone. Plum shades have been my predilects for a while so including this balm makes total sense.
4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder
I admit I am still not a master at contouring, but alas, the learning continues. This, apart from being pigmented and a very nice shade, smells absolutely delicious! I don’t contour everyday but I find myself reaching for this very often.
5. LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Luminous
Highlighters were long down the list of my makeup priorities. It was hard to find something that made me look luminously refreshed without accentuating my shiny complexion. This is it. This is all you need right here, my fellow oily-skinned people. This makes me feel pretty and not at all like a walking headlight.
30 Notes/ Hide
- colinfilth likes this
- dianashanura likes this
- chamomileblue likes this
- faeiafatale likes this
- bribree8 likes this
- arctic-j likes this
- pjchocolate likes this
- stolenglosses likes this
- artinmakeup likes this
- smashtastic84 likes this
- suriyaanya likes this
- suriyaanya reblogged this from make-up-is-an-art
- ysannebueno likes this
- laura88lee likes this
- little-blue-octopus likes this
- drugstorebeautyreviews likes this
- topplingdowntherabbithole likes this
- debradp likes this
- thug-waltzes likes this
- ninaluwho likes this
- itstrishc likes this
- needa-summer-breeze reblogged this from make-up-is-an-art
- make-me-up-artistry reblogged this from make-up-is-an-art
- muaddict likes this
- intricatelove143 reblogged this from make-up-is-an-art and added:
- fatbabecherub likes this
- jaleyk likes this
- elenaluffspatch likes this
- vyeee likes this
- smokeytab00 likes this
- purpleunicorn96 likes this
- makeupbyamrita likes this
- lygerastiacs likes this
- make-up-is-an-art posted this