Again, some new and old products that I have been consistently using this past month :D
- LORAC Highlighter in Spotlight - I use this almost every day as a brow bone high light and above the apple of my cheeks and it gives me a subtle glow.
- Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara - Since it is almost time to give up this mascara, I have been using it consistently, it is easy to take off and great for everyday wear. Volume is a-okay but hey blame my sparse lashes not the product.
- Maybelline The Colossal Mascara - Before I purchased my L’Oreal Voluminous a week ago, I was head over heels—and still am—over this great curling formula.
- Rimmel London Brow Pencil in Black Brown - I changed my hair colour a month ago to a cooler brown so my ELF brow kit wasn’t doing it for me anymore and was looking for an equally affordable alternative. This matches my hair color perfectly and it glides on much easier than some other higher end brow pencils I’ve tried.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - I’ve used many brow gels in the past and yet I keep coming back to this. This holds my brows in place and doesn’t make them feel crunchy or anything.
Hope you all have a great day!